Thursday, February 3, 2011

REVEAL: Extra Room Re-Do

And now the unveiling of my overhaul of our extra room.  If you want to see how far I came with it, look here.

I don't know why, but I was dying to turn our L-shaped glass desk out into the middle of the room.  So the desk now greets you as you enter the room. TW wasn't exactly thrilled about it but I told him it's my room now since he neglected it for the past two years.


I have to apologize for the quality of the pictures. This room gets no natural light and I'm still learning how to take better pictures with my camera.


Helper Cat Poe


The dresser ended up opposite the desk, along the wall with the closet.  


I need to get a new frame for the my Registered Star document....then I need to find a new spot for it. I did finally find a spot for our three picture frame from our last cruise though!


And last but not least, the bookcases that I put together all by myself!  I know to most it still looks like a hot cluttered mess, but this was such progress for us.  I'm planning on keeping my eyes our for some more crates for the bottom shelves to hide stuff, but I am having more trouble than I anticipated in finding the right size. If anyone has any suggestions for 12 x 12 x 11 crates - let me know!


Hi Allen!

No comments:

Post a Comment