Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's so close I can taste it...

Via
My 1950's housewife themed bridal shower is in a few short days...and I am so excited I can practically taste it.  I finished up all of the favors and table settings this past weekend, and boxed everything up so it can be put in the car.  I picked up some new makeup (black liquid liner and a new red lipstick) and I'm just waiting for my new belt to come in the mail.  I think I'm just about set! While the main feature of a shower is to receive gifts(which of course I'm thankful for), I'm mostly excited to have all of the ladies I love in my life with me for a few hours where we can eat and drink and laugh together (truth!).  And an excuse to dress up like it's Halloween in July doesn't hurt!

I can't wait to share the photos and tutorial with you  guys over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment