Monday, December 12, 2011

There's Gonna Be a New Routine Around Here...

Read that title again in your best spaghetti western accent...


In an attempt to get this blog more organized, I'm going to be introducing dedicated days to certain topics. I'm hoping this will help me keep more on track about posting, and will give you a better idea of when to check back for posts (posting daily just ain't gonna happen until I quit my job (which ain't gonna happen anytime soon)).  Allow me to introduce (drumroll please):

Make It Mondays - I'll be featuring anything crafty or DIY related that you can make yourself...

Wedding Fun Wednesdays - This will be all things wedding related, including any crafting projects...

Foodie Fridays - Check in on Fridays to see new recipes that I've recently tried...

Since this blog clearly isn't my day job, I'll be making every attempt to stick to this schedule, but don't be mad at me if I miss a day here and there, mmkay?  And if remembering to check back just isn't your thing, look for the widget in the column on the right to get all of my blog posts emailed straight to your inbox!

Picture of good old John Wayne from here, but I'm pretty sure they got it from somewhere else that I can't back track to.

No comments:

Post a Comment