Thursday, December 1, 2011

Damn Those Some Sassy Heels



I've never really posted about fashion on this blog before.  But I am so in love with a pair of heels I just bought at Payless I had to share.  I was breezing through Payless to look for some low boots to wear this winter to and from work when I'm in stockings (I despise anyone that rocks sneakers and stockings. Sorry - but I hate you) and I found these gems instead:

They are awesome for several reasons:

#1 - Price - on sale now for only $39.99
#2 - High Comfortable Heel - I love me a high heel, but I'm not always the most graceful in them (if I had a nickel for every time I tripped into a printer at work...) but these are nice and high, without feeling like I'm balancing on stilts
#3 - Super cute texture - I wear a lot of black at work - so it's nice to have a black heel that is a little more special than just plain black leather
#4 - By Christian Siriano for Payless - I don't watch Proj Run but even I know who this guy is
#5 - Price - on sale now for ONLY $39.99

You see what I did there? I mentioned how dumb cheap they are twice.  I have spent a lot more money on a lot less comfortable heels in the past. I may actually pick up a second pair now to replace these once I've run them to the ground. So, have a little Treat Yo'Self day and go pick these up for yourself (these would fall under Fine Leather Goods....or MiMOsas, I'm not sure).

No comments:

Post a Comment