Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One Year Blogiversary!


I'm a little ashamed.  I totally missed my one year blogiversary on October 21st! I've really enjoyed writing this blog and I've gotten some great exposure from a few key posts. But I've got a lot more work to do in the coming year to get this blog to where I would like it to be. The most important thing for me is that I am still enjoying writing posts and sharing my adventures in cooking, decorating, and now, wedding planning!

Here are some links to my most viewed posts if you'd like to take a look back with me:

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!
Clearly people are just google searching for cute pictures of cats! I'll take it!


Kips Bay Boys and Girls Decorator Show House
So much fun - I can't wait to go back next year!

Get Mandi Into My Living Room's Liiiiiiiife
I had a great time making this post, rallying for votes, and taking a look at all the other contestants blogs.

He Put A Ring On It!
Obviously this post has the most meaning for me - even thought it's only been a few weeks I still enjoy reading it again - it takes me right back to all of my emotions that day!  I'll treasure that I penned that experience for the rest of my life!

My number one goal will be to get into more of a steady routine with posts. Are there any topics you'd like to see less of?  Any topics you'd like to see more of in the next year?  Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment