Saturday, April 9, 2011

April showers bring…bridal showers!

Well luckily it didn't actually rain this past Saturday, but I feel as though now that is it April it is full on wedding season for me!  The BF and I are attending definitely five, possibly six of the six weddings we are invited to this year.  Of those six I will hopefully make it to at least three of the showers…and two bachelorettes!  Suffice to say, April – October will be busy for us, but I absolutely LOVE all things wedding so I don’t even mind!



So this past Saturday I attended the bridal shower of one of my very best friends.  The weekend before I was able to help her stuff all of her gift bags and we made cute little cards that were attached to each bag.  Throughout the week she made place cards and table numbers.  Black and red was the theme for brunch bridal party…





These are probably the most generously stuffed gift bags I’ve ever received at a party…look at all of that stuff she put in there!


The shower was a blast!  Great kick-off to my wedding season!

For my next wedding adventure I’m traveling up to Saratoga Springs, NY at the end of April for a friend from PRE-SCHOOL’s wedding.  I actually haven’t seen her or her family in about 10 years!!  My parents have stayed close with her parents…I can’t wait to see everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment