Monday, January 10, 2011

Busy Weekend

I am super proud of myself for all the housework I got done over the past weekend!  Finally put away all the holiday decorations and finished overhauling our extra room.  I had stayed home sick last Thursday, and like most people who stay home with a cold, I decided to do some heavy lifting and move everything OUT of the room and try to figure out what my new layout would be.  Unfortunately, what I had planned in my head didn't work out the way I wanted it to. Fortunately, I am really happy with the way it ended up turning out!  The BF had to work on Sunday, so that left me with about 10 straight hours to myself to go through papers, dust, pack, vacuum, catch up with an old friend on the phone, and all those other fun little activities. I even managed to bake a dozen pumpkin muffins.  Damn, I am good.

How did you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment