Monday, April 22, 2013

A Recycled Wedding Part 2 {This is where you buy stuff from me}

All of these items are listed on RuffledBlog - check out my listings if you are interested and would like to purchase safely via PayPal or email me!
Cat Photo Bomber Not Included.
Ok friends, you've all heard about how much I loved planning my wedding. Part of how we saved money was by crafting the decor ourselves, purchasing wholesale instead of renting, or by purchasing second-hand items.  Now, I'd like to pass along my decor to another bride so she can keep her costs down (and also keep Tom from divorcing me by finally getting rid of this stuff!).  I'll be posting all of these items on RuffledBlog.com's  "Recycle Your Wedding" tab in about a week but I wanted to give you guys first dibs!  Without further ado:



Fine Birdcage Blusher Veil - Sara Gabriel's Edie Veil - worn for all of 1 hour - $50


17 Burlap and Gray Rosette Runners - Approximately 120" x 9" - Perfectly imperfect and 
28 White linen runners 120" x 14" by  - purchased wholesale - $150 for all runners







14 Hand painted Gray and Gold Leaf Book Planters with Stringed Book Pages-  I have extra materials to make 4 additional books (with or without planter hole)) at your request.  These can easily be flipped over if you decide not to use the cut sides - selling $150 for 14, $175 for 18



Six  Four antique white medium lanterns (10" tall) with candles (purchased second hand, but I never used them) $7 each or $25 for all 4.  and 3 large antique white (15") and 3 large antique blue lanterns (15") (purchased new, never used) - selling all 12 for $150




25 Handmade Moss Cans with chicken wire - (I just realized I never showed you guys how 
these came out at the wedding!! Here ya go - perfect with a big hydrangea) - $100




108 Clear, 48 Turquoise, 24 Amber votives - some used/most new 
36 smaller turquoise votives with tealights 
Not shown - 60 oil burning candles that fit perfectly in the votives - 10 hours of burn time 
Not shown - 96 small candles that fit perfectly in the votives - 10 hours of burn time 

$100 for all candles/votives/oil burners - available for pick up only!!

Not shown - probably almost 200 50 old books - see this link - these are going for FREE and are for pick up only.  I have all sorts of sizes and shapes, and a ton of small red books (would look super cute stacked up on a dessert table or gift table).  I used 2- 3 of them under each cardboard book as my centerpieces.  They have screw holes in them because they were screwed together as part of a window display.  They would also be great for all sorts of DIY project (book lamp anyone?)

***********

Given the bulk of these items, shipping fees may be expensive and are NOT included in the prices above.  All items are definitely available for pick up in Brooklyn, and depending on the item, I may be willing to meet in Manhattan or Albany for a drop off. I'll be posting all of these items on Ruffledblog - so if you or someone you know are interested please feel free to leave me a comment here or on my Kilo Bravo Inspired Facebook Page, or email me at kayla.a.waters@gmail.com.

All of these items are being sold for literally a FRACTION of the cost (and trust me when I say I spent months on the handmade items).  I would be happy to NEGOTIATE the prices!!  I hope someone enjoys these items as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment