Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Madness has nothing to do with basketball...or Busy Season Sucks

...or Why this may be my last post until mid April.

So, I'm a tax accountant.  And I'm busy. And I'm pretty much not doing anything but taxes right now...and for the rest of March...into April. So without further ado, all you're getting is a few funny cat pictures to tide you over, and one of me in this past year's Halloween costume.

I wish...if you knew how much I spend on my three cats a month with their special cat food you would be disgusted.

I think we can all agree this is the complete truth.
I wish I was staying late for a red dot.  Sounds like much more fun than TAXES

And if you're curious if ANYBODY got my costume at the Halloween party I was at - one person.  And he didn't even find it that funny. You can't really tell in this picture, but I actually have poster board with construction paper strapped to my back to match the Business Cat meme.  Yeah I am that cool.


Pictures from here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment