Sunday, January 23, 2011

Target Bookshelves

Now, in general, I would say there really isn't much worth blogging about when you are assembling a store bought piece of furniture.  Instructions are usually pretty easy to follow, and it's not like I'm doing any crazy painting here or jazzing it up with fabric or glitter.  BUT, I have to say, when I opened up these packages and saw the way they kept all of the hardware together for me, I thought it was worthy of a post in itself:


Ingenious! Now, its certainly possible that manufacturers have been doing this for a while, but I've never seen anything like it.  And needless to say, I was impressed.   Where are the screws for Step 1? Oh, right there! Where are the pegs for Step 2? Oh, right there! What if it looks like a piece is missing? Oh, spare parts are right there!  And I can open into these little segments with my thumb nail (although since my flat head screw driver was nearby, I mostly used that). Oh, the little things in life that make me happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment