Thursday, October 21, 2010

Someday...

Like most people my age in NYC, I am still renting.  Don't get me wrong, I love my apartment in Brooklyn - it's a great space for the money.  And best of all - I have a YARD. Don't get too excited, I don't have grass, but I do have a private, fenced in, concrete, outdoor space.  More about my apartment later.  I constantly dream about the home and yard I will someday own.  I am currenlty drooling over this super easy DIY project that would give any outdoor area some romantic charm.  I will definitely try this next summer if the landlord gives it the OK. And so much more chic than tiki torches...



Check it out here http://trendland.net/2010/05/26/diy-recycled-wine-bottle-torch/#. Empty wine bottles become outdoor torches! The possibilities are endless with different bottle colors and shapes...


No comments:

Post a Comment